Thursday, June 5, 2008

Better late than never!

Hi ladies! I've finally managed to figure out how to post(I think), so here I am. As usual, I started out being very dedicated to health and fitness at the beginning of the year. I had a baby 14 months ago and am still carrying some excess pounds. So I committed to exercise and lost a few pounds, but recently I fell off the wagon. I won't make excuses for myself, suffice it to say I have not been giving my health the time and attention it deserves. I know I'm getting into this a little late, but my goal for the rest of the week is to get in 2 thirty minute cardio sessions. Oh, and not stuff myself at the graduation party/baby shower/birthday parties that I have to attend!
Hope you are all making progress towards your goals!

2 comments:

Fit4Life said...

Oops, my post showed up in Kim's name. No, I am not trying to impersonate you! I will try to fix it.

Country Girl said...

MM
Welcome, happy to have some new energy to the group!
You did the right thing - just need to sign the end of the post so we know who you are... it wasn't hard for me to figure out. So whatever you want for your screen name. Let me know and I'll add you as one of our group members.
Also anytime come out and use the trail, do you have an off road stroller for your munchkin?
Have a good weekend, Kim