Monday, June 2, 2008

In the Pouring Rain

Ok not a glamor shot but it shows you I went in the wild weather we had Saturday. So I did not make my goal this week but I can assure you I never would have went out in the torrential down-pour we had on Saturday had I not opened my big mouth about "weekly goals". Or at least I would have had sense enough to come in, well I did come in half way through to change out of my drenched running pants and sneaks and head back out. Actually it was fun and refreshing! Sadly, my MP3 player died, it now is sitting in a bag of rice in hopes to suck up the moisture. Confessions... I only did cardio twice this week and weights once...looser! I need to learn not to wait until Sunday to wrap up the week which I had planned but we had hours of unexpected company and lots of fun and excitement as you'll see this weeks posts on my farm blog. Enough excuses, my goal for this week is to do more than last week. Melissa M should be joining us soon she e-mailed today for technical counsel. Have a good week all! Kim

No comments: