Saturday, May 31, 2008

Queen o'Moderation

Did anyone else have to throw away cake this week in order to stop eating it? Between the bag of BBQ chips (not the whole thing of course) and the left over birthday cake...my husband actually asked me if I was having my period! (I thought, am I that predictable?) LOL. :)

I did okay...I ran 4/7 mornings. Half of the runs actually felt "GOOD", little effort. The other two...okay they actually turned into walks...but, at least I got out of the house. I have been way behind on my sleep and it is definitely having an impact. So the plan this week is to get to bed earlier and to drink more water and remember my vitamins. That feels like a managable short term goal. I am also hoping to fit in a couple of trips to the gym to lift weights. We will see.

A.L.

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

That sounds good A.L 4/7 better then I. I haven't went to the gym in a while and I am thinking about going back at least 1 x / week. I have the free weights but it is their machines I do not have. In particular the inner thigh one. Have a great weekend and keep up the hard work. ~Kim