Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mother Nature at it's Best!


After work tonight the kids and I headed out on the trail. They love going out, it is never a chore to them. I ask them with excitement in my voice if they want to join me and they are always game, to them it is all fun. Luke made it 3 times around (2.4 mi...not bad for an 8 y.o.) and Leah did 2 times around the trek (1.6 mi. for my 6 y.o) and our crazy dog Callie joined us as always and I caught our little mouser Annie running after us for a bit. Funniest of all, Luke's idea to have the goats jog a lap with us. Initially I said no, but then I thought what the heck! They were hysterical and ran right aside of us. Now if we only lived in town, wouldn't we be quite a sight. I can see it now in the paper, "Women jogs with pet Goats". I know half of our friends already think we are a little kooky can you imagine if they knew of all the crazy things that goes on at the farm. It was a wild night, the sun was in and out and the wind was fierce. I thought for sure it was going to rain and kinda wished it did towards the end of my run. I love to be out in the rain when I am working out, it is refreshing! Happy exercising fellow bloggers, I look forward to seeing your goals and keeping up with your weekly progress!
Goodnight, Kim :)

No comments: