Sunday, May 18, 2008

Momma walks....Cam rides

Today Cam and I went for a 4 mile walk/ride on the railtrail. I was really surprised at how well Cam did. I only helped push him up one hill at about mile 2.0. Well, this past week I did cardio 4 days and today makes number 1 this week. I finally bought those 8lb. weights. I think I will do my resistance routine on the days I work in the AM before I get ready. Anyway, gotta go make the rest of our dinner... *Live * Laugh * Love who you are and all you can be*
MN

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

Good Job Girl,
I was a slacker this week. Cardio x 2 and weights once and I ate a TON of cake. Back in the groove tomorrow!

VisionaryRN said...

That is the beauty of getting older...you realize the importance of living in the moment. Any indulgence can be made up for with an over-all healthy balance in life. It is soooo OK to splurge every once in awhile and totally enjoy every minute of it. I'm glad you had a great weekend.