Thursday, May 15, 2008

Enjoying the outdoors

I have been a faithful exerciser for about 15 years. I have always been consistent except for the occasional weeks of slacking off or "taking a break". However, the last year or so I have been a yo yo er' and need to get it together. I am good for 2 weeks and the naughty for a month. I have a wedding I am going to July and would really like to get into a slinky dress and swimsuit season is creeping up on us too. My goal is to loose 10 lbs in 2 months...I know I can do it especially with the help of my fellow bloggers. When the weather is nice I try to do most of my work out outside and sometimes I take my camera along. Below is a preview of what I ran into the other day headed out of our field into the woods, I let out a screech. We have lots of these around our house, I thought I'd be safe on the back forty. Guess not...ok this week so far I've done 2 1/2 miles walk/jogging around the field (I mow a walking trail) and John and I went out back on the trails 3-4 miles as well. Tonight I am going to do some free weights, yeah now I have to because I said I was going to on the www.
I look forward to see what you all have to say! ~Kim


No comments: