Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm still plugging away, I swear!

I have been faithfully doing my 4 mile walk about 3 times weekly....the weights, that is another story. I plan to do them 2 times weekly. Really need the yogo too. I have been soooo stiff lately! I am not very fond of this "feeling your age crud"! I would like to propose a new goal: I will do cardio X 4, weight program X 2 and yoga X2. Oh, and the eating...I too, need to eat clean, less sugar and processed foods! I had real whipped cream last PM....yummy, if I do that on occasion I will not beat myself up, but the key is moderation. Good luck to all with your goals. I am in your corner and share your same challenges. WE CAN DO THIS! afterall....stubborn determination=women!
Melissa N.

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Wow, that is quite a goal. I am not getting next to you in a bathing suit on our camping trip. I need to get the move on a little more. Just seems like the tasks of this place are always screaming my name. ~Kim